I would just like to say that Ginger decided to enter this race with a mere 12 hours notice! "Hmmmm....Benin, 1/2 Marathon? I think I'd like to do that." 90 degrees outside, 80% humidity, minimal training...Ginger, you are truly a maniac! Chariots of Fire! Eye of the Tiger! Wow, you're incredible!
Wow! I was trying to avoid reading your blog after your phone message. I was intrigued by your cryptic hints at the amazing thing you'd done but I guess now I've let temptation win over. Fantastic! Well done! Does this mean you'll reconsider the Bluenose 1/2? :C) That would be quite a feat, you'd truly be an international runner then! You could start trying to run a race in every country!
I would just like to say that Ginger decided to enter this race with a mere 12 hours notice! "Hmmmm....Benin, 1/2 Marathon? I think I'd like to do that." 90 degrees outside, 80% humidity, minimal training...Ginger, you are truly a maniac! Chariots of Fire! Eye of the Tiger! Wow, you're incredible!
ReplyDeleteWow! I was trying to avoid reading your blog after your phone message. I was intrigued by your cryptic hints at the amazing thing you'd done but I guess now I've let temptation win over. Fantastic! Well done! Does this mean you'll reconsider the Bluenose 1/2? :C) That would be quite a feat, you'd truly be an international runner then! You could start trying to run a race in every country!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Ginger!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow Ging!! Way to go! :) I miss you so much! I hope we can talk soon so you can tell me all about the last couple of weeks!!
ReplyDeleteI love you!